Interested in student affairs? We are too. Join us on Thursdays for a moderated discussion from 1-2pm EST, or engage in an open discussion anytime by using the #SAchat hashtag.
Here’s a quick overview of how the #SAchat works:
- The #SAchat conversation happens on Twitter. Follow @the_sa_blog to get all the official updates.
- The official moderated chat happens every Thursday from 1-2pm EST.
- Every Wednesday, the community votes on the topic to discuss the next day.
- To join the conversation, add #SAchat somewhere in your status update.
- To follow the conversation in real time, search Twitter for #SAchat.
- Moderators for the #SAchat are members of The SA Bloggers Team.
- Anyone can participate (you don’t have to be in Student Affairs).
- Curious about a particular topic or something shared during a chat? Share a Final Question (FQ) at the end of the chat – moderators may choose your question as the title of an upcoming SA blog post written by you!
- When the feeling moves you, do a post on your blog about that week’s #SAchat to keep the conversation going.
- Learning and fun are mandatory and all those not learning and having fun will be asked to smile.
The purpose of hosting a weekly #SAchat is to give our community of knowledgeable professionals an opportunity to strengthen their personal learning networks within Student Affairs. Share some knowledge. Gain some knowledge. Make our entire profession better!
>>> Rock The Vote <<<