Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
We have the pleasure of welcoming Dr. Colleen Georges to the podcast this week. She speaks with Dustin about her journey towards working full time in being a life coach, and her unique perspective on positive psychology as it relates to college students as well as student affairs professionals. Check out all of the awesome stuff we talked about during this episode in the show notes!
We appreciate Colleen for making time for the show!
- Dr. Colleen Georges: Twitter, LinkedIn, Site
- Colleen’s Amazon Author Profile
- Martin Seligman
- Positive Psychology Coursera Course
- “Positive Psychology on the College Campus” by Wade, Marks, and Hetzel
- VIA Institute on Character
- VIA Strengths
- “Give and Take” by Adam Grant
- Malcolm Gladwell – TEDx, “Choice, happiness, and spaghetti sauce”
- “Character Strengths and Virtues” by Peterson and Seligman
- “Primer in Positive Psychology” by Chris Peterson
- “Positive Psychology and Appreciative Inquiry in Higher Education” by Mather & Hulme
- UPenn – Authentic Happiness
- Inside Out
- University of California, Berkeley – Greater Good Science Center
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!