You’ve heard the joke about the college students who after an evening of partying missed a final exam, claiming a flat tire.
- If you are responsible, you are reliable.
- If you commit to enrolling in class, you will complete the required assignments.
- If you are responsible and you have an assignment, you will do it on time and to the best of your ability.
- If you are responsible, you will think about the consequences before doing something. You won’t do anything that will jeopardize yourself or your college career.
- If you are responsible, you will be accountable for what you do, and you won’t make excuses or blame others for your mistakes.