Welcome to this episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast
We have the pleasure of welcoming back Dr. Patrick Love to the podcast this week! He speaks with Dustin about hiring and recruiting in student affairs; what works, what doesn’t, and what we can do to make it work better for everyone.
Many thanks to Patrick for taking time out to return to the show!
- Dr. Patrick Love: Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog
- Patrick’s Previous Podcast
- Patrick’s Job Search Book
- Development in Student Affairs Podcast Episode
- Ann Marie Klotz Podcast
- Mehtap Donuk Podcast
- NYIT Dean of Campus Life Search Video
- Job Negotiation Tips and Suggestions
- You’re Hired: Now What?!
- How NOT to Get the Job Offer
- Job Interview Tips You Haven’t Heard
- Cover Letter Conundrum
- Stupid Resume Advice
- Managing the Stress of a Complex Student Affairs Grad Job Search
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!