Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This week’s guest is Joe Sabado, who speaks with Dustin about his long career utilizing technology to help support his students. They have a really great, broad, and deep discussion about how we can augment our high touch student affairs world with different technology tools. Joe had some amazing insights and shared some excellent resources to check out in the show notes.
Many thanks to Joe for hanging out with us!
- Joe Sabado: Twitter, LinkedIn, Site
- Dr. Liz Gross: Twitter, Site, Podcast
- Dr. Josie Ahlquist: Twitter, Site, Podcasts (#2 & #26)
- Dr. Ed Cabellon: Twitter, Site, Podcast, Dissertation
- Eric Stoller: Twitter, Site, Podcast
- Paul Brown: Twitter, Site, Podcast
- Dr. Rey Junco: Twitter, Site
- Dr. Laura Pasquini: Twitter, Site, Podcast
- Teri Bump: Twitter
- Dr. Julie Payne-Kirchmeier: Twitter
- Kevin Guidry: Twitter, Site
- Pew Research – Internet and Tech
- New ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies
- ACPA Digital Task Force
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!