Welcome to this episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast
We welcome Joe Wuest to the podcast this week! He speaks with Dustin about his experience with Strengths Finder as both a student himself, and working with college students to find out who they are and what they’re good at.
Many thanks to Joe for hanging out with us for the show!
- Joseph Wuest: Twitter, LinkedIn
- Strengths Finder
- “Strengths Finder 2.0” by Rath
- “Your Leadership Edge” by O’Malley & Cebula
- “For the Common Good” by Chrislip & O’Malley
- StrengthsQuest Workbook
- “What Makes a Great Leadership Team?”
- Positive Psych Podcast
- Combining Strengths and MBTI
- Strength Finder, True Colors, and MBTI Post
- Kansas Leadership Center
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!