Welcome to this episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast
We have the pleasure of welcoming Max Quinn to the podcast this week. He speaks with Dustin about his work with living-learning communities. Max explores what they are, what makes them so valuable, and how to maximize their impact.
Many thanks to Max for making time for the show!
- Max Quinn: Twitter, Site, Email
- UMass Lowell LLC Site
- Facebook Group for SAPros – Living and Learning Communities Consortium (LLCC)
- ACUHO-I Living-Learning Programs Conference
- National Learning Communities Conference
- National Summer Institute on Learning Communities
- “Deep Learning & College Outcomes”
- “Our HIPs Don’t Lie: Intentional Outcomes and High Impact Practices (HIPs)”
- “Adding Value: Learning Communities and Student Engagement”
- High Impact Educational Practices
- “High-Impact Practices: Applying the Learning Outcomes Literature to the Development of Successful Campus Programs”
- LEAP Vision for Learning
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!