Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
Our guest this week is the one and only Sean Eddington, who talks with Dustin about vulnerability, resiliency, and the power of failing forward. It’s an excellent conversation and one that is always thought-provoking, engaging, and empowering.
Appreciate Sean for taking time out for the show!
- Sean Eddington: Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog
- #SAFailsForward Blog Series
- “Gifts of Imperfection” by Brene Brown
- “Daring Greatly” by Brene Brown
- “Fail Fast, Fail Often” by Ryan Babineaux & John Krumboltz
- “Failing Forward” by John Maxwell
- “The Rise: Creativity, the Gift of Failure, and the Search for Mastery” by Sarah Lewis
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!