Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This episode is proudly brought to you by…
This week’s guest is Joed Lopez, who spoke with Dustin about his work consulting non-profits, creating a podcast, and how to build something from the ground up. Joed shared a lot of great tips and resources, so be sure to check all of that out and connect with Joed (and his Panvisio partner, John) to keep the conversation going!
Many thanks to Joed for taking time out for the show!
- Joed Lopez: Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Site
- Q2 Podcast
- John Marshall: LinkedIn, Email
- Podcast Answer Man
- Pat Flynn
- NASA’s Pluto Mission
- “Tribes” by Seth Godin
- “Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World” by Michael Hyatt
- “Four Hour Work Week” by Timothy Ferriss
- “War of Art” by Steven Pressfield
- “Steal Like an Artist” by Austin Kleon
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!