Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This episode is proudly brought to you by…
We have the pleasure of welcoming two great guests to the podcast this week, Keith Edwards and Jody Jessup-Anger! Dustin speaks with both of them about the recently released resource from ACPA on sexual assault prevention, which has a lot of great insights for student affairs professionals concerning Title IX and how we can create a culture of consent on our campuses. You owe it to yourself, your institution, and most importantly your students to check this resource out and share it with your colleagues.
Thanks so much to Keith & Jody for taking time out for the show!
- Keith Edwards: Twitter, LinkedIn, Site
- Jody Jessup-Anger: Twitter, LinkedIn, Email
- Title IX Resources
- ACPA Presidential Task Force on Sexual Violence in Higher Education
- Beyond Compliance: Addressing Sexual Violence in Higher Education
- 2016 ACPA Title IX Certificate Workshops
- 2016 ACPA Pre-Conference Workshop: Beyond Compliance – Addressing Sexual Violence in Higher Education
- NPR – “Curbing Sexual Assault Becomes Big Business”
- Inside Higher Ed – “The Dean of Sexual Assault”
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!