Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This episode is proudly brought to you by…
We welcome Kristin Skarie to the podcast this week! She speaks with Dustin about sustainability and how campuses work to live out their values, saving energy, reducing consumption, and being more green overall. Kristin shares a bunch of great resources in the episode so make sure to check them all out in the show notes.
Thanks so much Kristin for taking time out for the show!
- Kristin Skarie: Twitter, LinkedIn, Site
- “A Year of Nothing New” by Kristin Skarie
- Nothing New Blog
- Semester at Sea
- The Story of Stuff Project
- Definition of “Triple Bottom Line”
- “Where Am I Eating?” by Kelsey Timmerman
- “Where Am I Wearing?” by Kelsey Timmerman
- “The Upcycle: Beyond Sustainability – Designing for Abundance” by William McDonough & Michael Braungart
- “9 Elements of a Sustainable Campus” by Mitchell Thomashow
- Princeton Review to Greenest Colleges
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!