Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This episode is proudly brought to you by…
We welcome Kathryne Auerback to the podcast this week! She’s the Director at the National Center for Student Life, and she spoke with Tom recently about her work with this organization, their upcoming conference, and the mindset she uses to bring the concepts of values based leadership and the social change model to life for college student leaders across the country.
Many thanks to Kathryne for taking time out for the show!
- Kathryne Auerback: LinkedIn
- “The Tipping Point” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek
- “Who” by Geoff Smart and Randy Street
- “Leadership for a Better World” by Susan Komives and Wendy Wagner
- “Strengths Based Leadership” by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
- “Everyone Leads: Building Leadership from the Community Up” by Paul Schmitz
- “Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman” by Yvon Chouinard
- The Big Lebowski
- Topgrading by Bradford D. Smart
- Healing the Heart of Democracy by Parker Palmer
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!