Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This week’s episode features Tom and Dustin reconnecting for the first time in 2016! They chat about their holidays, Tom’s international vacation, and the science of habits. There are a lot of great resources for this episode, so make sure to take a look in the show notes and take advantage of them all.
Make sure to also check out the awesome new online training we have coming up!
- “How to Communicate with Crappy People” Training (Promo Code = podcast40off)
- SAC Bookstore
- Maryann Krieglstein’s Podcast Episode
- TEDx – Matt Cutts, “Try Something New for 30 Days”
- Pacer App (Tom’s Pacer Code = r7001230)
- “Thinking Big: How the Evolution of Social Life has Shaped the Human Mind” by Gamble, Gowlett, & Dunbar
- “The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business” by Charles Duhigg
- “Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts” by Marshall Goldsmith & Mark Reiter
- Robin Dunbar – “Dunbar’s Number”
- “Old Man Sandals” Photo:
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!