Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
We’re super excited to welcome Kimberly White back to the podcast this week! Kim talks with Dustin about her work exploring leadership theories, mindfulness, and connecting those to the work she does every day. Kim is really great and has some awesome insights so make sure to check out the show notes and connect with Kim to keep the conversation going.
Many thanks to Kim for hanging out with us!
- Kim White: Twitter, LinkedIn, Site, Podcast
- “Why are American Colleges Obsessed with ‘Leadership’?” – The Atlantic
- “30 Journaling Prompts for Self-Reflection and Self-Discovery” – Psych Central
- “Being an Intentional Student Affairs Practitioner in 2016” – Student Affairs Collective
- “Google Cannot Help You Find Happiness” – Women in Student Affairs
- “Mindfulness Helps You Become a Better Leader” – Harvard Business Review
- Institute for Mindful Leadership
- Wellness Community Board on Pinterest
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!