Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
The season two premiere episode of the podcast welcomes Dr. Cindy Kane on to chat with Dustin about her journey recently acquiring her Ph.D in Educational Leadership from the University of Nebraska. She currently also works at Bridgewater State University as the Director of Student Involvement & Leadership. We go over a lot of good points on how best to approach the doctorate endeavor so if you’re thinking about it for a goal for the new year (or if you know someone else who is), plug in to this episode and take some notes!
Many thanks to Cindy for taking time out for the show!
- Cindy Kane: Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog
- #SAdoc Twitter Chat
- Patrick Love – “20 Reasons to Go Full-Time”
- NACA – National Association for Campus Activities
- Miles T. Bryant – “The Portable Dissertation Advisor”
- Joan Bolker – “Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day”
- Anne Lamott – “Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life”
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!