Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
In this week’s episode, Dustin spoke with Paul Pyrz who is the President of Leadershape. Paul spoke about a lot of important aspects of what leadership is today and how to engage students in developing their leadership potential. Paul has a long career helping students and was a lot of fun to talk to. Make sure to connect with Paul on Twitter and check out his awesome TED Talk as well!
- Alone Together: Why We Expect More From Technology and Less From Each Other by Sherry Turkle
- Buddha Walks into a Bar by Lodro Rinzler
- How: Why How We Do Anything Means Everything by Dov Seidman
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence
- So Far from Home: Lost and Found in Our Brave New World
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments, as well as rate us on the iTunes Store, it really helps us out!