Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This week’s episode is with Josie Ahlquist, who is currently preparing to do doctoral research on social media and student development in college. As you might guess, these two topics dominated much of our interview with her. Throughout the podcast, Josie recommends several books and research journals which we’ve listed below to make your life easier than a drive through pharmacy. Oh, and if you haven’t already, make sure to check out Josie’s blog.
- It’s Complicated by Danah Boyd
- Digital Leader by Erik Qualman
- Socialnomics by Erik Qualman
- Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
- Computers and Education
- Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Thanks for listening!
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments, as well as ideas for new episodes!