Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
We welcome Patrick Love, Vice President for Student Affairs at New York Institute of Technology, to the podcast this week to talk about strategic planning. Patrick talked to Tom about leadership in general and how we must look to the future to plan what we do rather than solely on the past. There were some great readings recommended which you can find in the show notes. We appreciate Patrick taking time out for us and we know you’ll find something great to take action on in this episode! Connect with Patrick on Twitter, his blog, and on Instagram.
Thanks for listening!
- “Rethinking Student Affairs” by Patrick Love & Sandra Estanek
- “The E-Myth Revisted: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It” by Michael E. Gerber
- “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm” by Verne Harnish
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Works on Amazon
- Magazines (Inc., Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Wired, etc.)
- Unconventional Leadership Workshops
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments, as well as rate us on the iTunes Store, it really helps us out!