Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
We welcome Kimberly White to the show this week. Dustin talks with her about the value of experiential learning opportunities for students, and how we as professionals can best facilitate them. Kim gives a lot of great resources, which you can find all in the show notes.
Many thanks to Kim for taking time out for the show!
- Kimberly White: Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog
- Levo League
- YouTern (@YouTern, #InternPro)
- Smart Girls Group
- “Learning Through Critical Reflection” by Sarah Ash & Patti Clayton
- “Experiential Learning as an Advising Component”
- “Learning Through Experience” by Tara Fenwick
- Harvard Business Review
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!