Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
We have the pleasure of welcoming Liz Gross to the podcast this week! Dustin and Liz discuss some tips and tricks for social media success as well as some excellent examples of institutions doing social well for inspiration. There was a lot of great stuff mentioned from this episode so check it all out in the show notes (especially Liz’s amazing book)!
Thanks to Liz for taking time out for the show!
- Liz Gross: Twitter, LinkedIn, Site
- “How to Manage Social Media in Higher Education” by Liz Gross
- “The I’s Have It” by Amma Marfo
- Podcast Episode #9: Amma Marfo on Introversion in Student Affairs
- “Job Searching in Student Affairs” by Patrick Love
- Podcast Episode #27: Patrick Love on Strategic Planning
- Social Media Measurement for Higher Ed Course
- Mizzou Financial Aid (Twitter & Facebook)
- Michigan State University Financial Aid (Twitter & Facebook)
- Lessons from West Virginia University’s Snapchat Experiment
- Photo Friday: University of Rochester
- Higher Ed Analytics Conference
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!