Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This week’s guest is the always delightful Sinclair Ceasar. He chats with Dustin about what it takes to be a successful supervisor. Sinclair shares some great stories and was a lot of fun to have on the show. Connect with him and all that we talked about in the show notes!
Thanks to Sinclair for taking time out for the show!
- Sinclair Ceasar: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Blog
- Tim St. John
- “Leaders Eat Last” by Simon Sinek
- “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni
- “The Leadership Challenge” by James Kouzes & Barry Posner
- “The Things We Dread: Evaluations”
- “Managing Greatly: The Way of the Vulnerable Supervisor”
- “Why Feedback is Not the Monster Under Your Bed”
- Harvard Business Review
- Mount St. Mary’s University
- Rosemont College
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!