Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This episode is proudly brought to you by…
We have the pleasure of welcoming two awesome guests to the podcast this week! Stacy Jacob and Dave Eng both come onto the show to talk with Dustin about incorporating the concept of gamification into student affairs work, both in the classroom with future professionals and engaging our current students in our efforts. There’s a lot of great stuff to connect with in the show notes, so be sure to listen to the whole chat and look into the great resources shared by our guests.
We appreciate Stacy and Dave for taking time out for the show!
- Stacy Jacob: Email, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Dave Eng: Twitter, LinkedIn
- Slippery Rock University Student Affairs in Higher Education Program
- “For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business” by Kevin Werbach & Dan Hunter
- “When Games Invade Real Life” – Jesse Schell at DICE Summit 2010
- “Gaming Can Make a Better World” – Jane McGonigal at TED2010
- “Classroom Game Design” – Paul Andersen at TEDxBozeman
- “Gamification in Education” by Vicki Davis
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!