Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
Our guest this week is Ben Cecil, who speaks with Dustin about supporting international students on campus and how to engage all students in cross-cultural competency. As our world becomes smaller, this is an increasingly important skills for all people to have so we were excited to have this discussion with Ben!
Many thanks to Ben for taking time out for the show!
- Ben Cecil: Twitter, LinkedIn
- “My Freshman Year” by Rebekah Nathan
- 2015 NASPA International Symposium
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- NASPA International Education Knowledge Community
- International Association of Student Affairs and Services
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!