Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
This week’s episode features Tom and Dustin reuniting to chat about some stuff on their minds. They discuss being valued, identity crises, and Dustin shares some things he has learned from his first year working as a full-time professional.
- “4 Reasons We’re Failing Our Two-Year Transfer Student Leaders”
- Podcast Episode: Angus Johnston
- Reflections on My First Year as a #SAPro
- Student Affairs Collective Scholarship
- #SAChat on “Confronting the Inferiority Complex of Student Affairs’ Value”
- New Leadership Team Members
- Kristen Abell
- Lisa Endersby
- Erica Thompson
- New York Times – “The Real Reason College Tuition Costs So Much”
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store & on Stitcher. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!