Welcome to another great episode of The Student Affairs Spectacular Podcast!
The show goes international as we welcome Lisa Endersby to the podcast! Lisa talked with Dustin about assessment in student affairs and how we work to create conditions for success for our students. She has a lot of passion and stories to tell so make sure to plug in with this one to see how you can implement some low-cost, low-risk assessment into your work.
Many thanks to Lisa for chatting with us! Connect with her and all of the things she mentioned in this episode below.
- Lisa Endersby: Site, Twitter
- Canadian Thanksgiving
- Campus Labs
- “#SAAssess” on Twitter
- Student Affairs Assessment Leaders: Site, Twitter
- “Demonstrating Student Success” by Bresciani, Gardner, & Hickmott
- “Learning is Not a Sprint” by Collins & Roberts
- “Assessment Methods for Student Affairs” by Schuh & Associates
Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments and also be sure to rate us in the iTunes Store. It really helps us out!
Thanks for listening!